At Kundinger, hydraulic and pneumatic systems are our specialty. If you need something fixed quickly and want the work done right, turn to our comprehensive Service & Repair Solutions Center.
We have a team of qualified technicians and a spacious facility equipped with top-of-the-line equipment – all the expertise and tools under one roof to service or repair a single component or full system.
Why Choose Kundinger?
- Experts in mobile/industrial hydraulics and pneumatics – service, repairs, rebuilds, parts, distribution and engineering
- A one-stop shop for repairs/rebuilds – in-house design and engineering with a fully-trained team to complete each step of the work accurately and on time; complete testing of components after repair
- Reduced downtime – quick, coordinated production to keep your project moving and minimize lost work time
- Flexibility – bring any brand of hydraulic or pneumatic components/systems to Kundinger, or our team will come to your site
- 24-hour emergency service
In-House Capabilities & Services
- Repair/rebuild hydraulic and pneumatic systems and components
- 24,000 ft./lb. torque capabilities
- Comprehensive testing Pump test benches up to 100 HP
- Custom fabrication
- Cylinder modification
- Honing to 20″ diameter
- Asset management
- Fluid analysis and conditioning
- Preventative maintenance
- System start-up